[A83] Re: Should I go through with this...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Should I go through with this...

> Well, I was going to make a program called Pixel 2.0 (from my own Pixel 1.0
> which was in TI-BASIC, which was a test program like an etch-a-sketch), and
> all it is a program that lets you draw on the graph.  I was doing this
> mainly for a program to get me to know ASM better.  Should I even go through
> with it?

Why not?, In my opinion there's no better way to learn asm, than just begin with programming something you like, and something you feel you can do, and then researching all the information you need.

Remember, the program does not have to be what everyone, (or anyone) needs, as long as you have fun programming!

So, start with it if you want to...

--Peter Martijn Kuipers