[A83] Old memory problem, hopefully new answers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Old memory problem, hopefully new answers

I asked this question earlier: I store many programs in my 83+'s archives,
and I operate these programs through MirageOS, which unarchives, runs, then
archives the programs. Ever since I started doing this (storing over 90% of
my progs in the archives) my calc has reset the ram at least 4 times of its
own accord. What should I do to stop this from happening? I'm asking it again
because the response I got was to cut back on prog usage, but I can't as I
use the progs in math and chem frequently. Anything else I can do to rectify
this problem?