[A83] Re: Official Calm Down from the Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Official Calm Down from the Hays Corporation

ok well, i thought you guys may have just been saying bad things about hayes
because they called some guy a "fag" or whatever, but i checked out the
first page of their site and....ummm....well.....I am a 2 time award winning
software engineer and umm...i had my own business (Vision Works Studios) and
we did huge huge software projects for people and if we had ever done any of
our projects like hayes has done theirs, I would have failed horrably and
been broke 5 fold. I'm sorry, but maybe you should find yourself a new
medium. "GOOD" programmers are not hard to find if you just look. They hide
them selves away from people like those who represent hayes company and they
try not to bother with the drama that comes with them. I consider myself a
"GOOD" programmer. But if I were to EVER and i mean EVER produce anything
such as hayes has done, i would leave the programming business. I didnt
build my reputation by developing useless shotty programs. I'm not putting
you down hayes, but from a proffessional stand point, you need to seriously
think about your strategy. The people are always right when it comes to how
well or how poorly you do in this line of work. It doesnt matter how good
you think it is, it only matters what the people who use it think of it. If
its good, they wont lie to you for no reason. If its bad, they wont lie to
you either. Sympathy helps no one get anywhere. Except maybe a ride to the
hospital, but thats not the case. Anyways, you guys probably want me to shut
up, so i will :) But seriously hayes, you can be good if you do some
thinking.

Oh, and i dont want to be mean but, Doorways, not funny, not clever, not
anything. Lame....now, Microshaft Winblows...That would have been
funny...but its taken already :)

Dustin Davis
Lead Software Developer
Vision Works Studios