[A83] graphics designer wanted

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] graphics designer wanted

I am currently working on an assembly game based loosely around TIE Fighter
vs. X Wing.  It is a space shooter and I have gotten pretty far on it.  The
only thing I'm stuck on are the graphics.. I did all the little sprites
done but they could be better (plus I need more) and I need some title
pictures and some other things.  If anyone is interested in helping me
design graphics for this game, please drop me a line.. I really need the
help.  When I upload the program you'll get credit as a co-author and
everything.. *grin* I'm a good artist in real life.. I swear..

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com