Re: A83: Re: question about moving programs around

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: question about moving programs around

[yeah, your code was, hmm, great.. But I removed it...]

> now i know how to make the pointer actually point to the correct script
> in memory, but i want to know how to make dll2 call dll1 or something
> else like that, currently i don't know how to make it have the inside
> jump/call.  if anyone can help me figuring this out I would appreciate
it!

Sos already has such capabilities, take look at the source...

Or you might like take a look at the source of Zes, it uses the same
'technology' and because it hasn't got a menu like Sos and Ion, it isn't
much more than some initialisation stuff, then the Sos-library code, and
after all some deinitialisation stuff...

Yes, I know the 'vectors' aren't that easy to use but, what the heck... It
is a kind of DLL-technique.

I've also include a 'DLL-routine' by NJS (aka Viriato), the maker of TISCO.
It's for the Ti-86, so you'll have to look for yourself if you'll
understand
it...

	Henk Poley

Dll_code.asm (Assembly Source File)