Re: A83: Re: question about moving programs around

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: question about moving programs around

> No, you can't write relocatable code in z80 with just an assembler

Sorry but I was talking about Z80ASM, not TASM and the such...

I don't really know if it can do it, but from what I've read it say that it
can do it...

I've attached the part of the docs that say it can generate "adress
independant code", maybe that's some help to decide if it really can do it.

For the full docs, download z88dk from http://z88dk.sourceforge.net/ ,it'll
contain Z80ASM and a Small-C+ compiler, the z88dk.

	Henk Poley

PS: Can somebody tell me if he/she is also receiving e-mails like "Snowhite
and the seven dwarfs -The REAL story!" from "hahaha@sexyfun.net" (the
server exists, but not the recipiant). I find it quite anoing to find this
mail from 'time to time' in my mailbox, and I really want to find out who's
sending it (no, it's not in the mails body).

z80asm adress independant code.txt (Text files)