Re: A83: Re: Re: Linux Z80 Assembler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Re: Linux Z80 Assembler

> Sorry, but you're wrong, the right syntax is
>
> If foobar
> Else
> EndIf

Uhm, If I'm right, than this is the way to do it with Z80ASM?
So they don't have macro's (the part of remembering numbers for you), but
they do have the "if/(else/)endif" part... (true/wrong flags)
Right?

> Also you can use either Define or the -D flag to set a symbol to true,
> the only thing that was wrong with z80asm is that you can't for example
> define BCALL, but I've just fixed that ;) ... by coding a harcoded macro
> (prsident.c).

Hey, we need that bcall()-stuff with the 83+ support for the z88dk, can we
have it? (Dominic Morris and Stefano, the guys from z88dk, will thank you
too)

Have you also converted the include-files (?other platforms than 83+?) so
they fit to this assembler? It uses this 'strange' DEFC command and not
".equ"... (But you already know that, off coarse...)

Maybe nice to put in support for all Ti platforms and post it as "the"
assembler for Ti's under Linux... It is nice if everybody uses more or less
the same assembler (porting and such).

	Henk Poley