Re: A83: Need a little help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Need a little help

Well, that's if you want to assemble for Ion.  He mentioned he wanted to
assemble for MirageOS.  If that's the case, you'd use the mirage.bat file
included with MirageOS instead of asm.bat.  The proper header is like this:

#include "ti83plus.inc"       ;General TI-83 Plus include file
#include "mirage.inc"       ;MirageOS include file
 .org $9d93                    ;Origin (set back two to account for AsmPrgm)
 .db $BB,$6D                ;Compiled AsmPrgm token
 ret                                 ;So TIOS wont run the program
 .db 1                             ;Identifier as MirageOS program
 .db %00000000,%00000000      ;15x15 button
 .db %00000000,%00000000
 .db %00000000,%00000000
 .db %00000000,%00000000
 .db %00000000,%00000000
 .db %00000000,%00000000
 .db %00000000,%00000000
 .db %00000000,%00000000
 .db %00000000,%00000000
 .db %00000000,%00000000
 .db %00000000,%00000000
 .db %00000000,%00000000
 .db %00000000,%00000000
 .db %00000000,%00000000
 .db %00000000,%00000000
 .db "Description",0                           ;Zero terminated description
                                                          ;Program code
starts here

...To assemble a program, you just need to type "mirage progname" at a
command prompt (without the quotes of course).

-Dan Englender