Van: owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org]Namens Jeff Wendling
Verzonden: maandag 15 januari 2001 18:32
Aan: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Onderwerp: A83: Need a little help

Im a beginner in assembling for the 83+. I understand most of the assembly
commands. THe only thing i really dont get is compiling my assembly code!
For some reason the TASM never works and the OBJ stuff dosent either. I
think it has to do with my beginning? So i was sondering if somone could
tell me the proper header for 83+ (compatale for mirage if you know) and how
to compile it. Thanks!