Re: A83: an idea for greyscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: an idea for greyscale

Ok, now I see that we are writing to the display controller, is that the same
thing as writing directly to the screen? I know in c bios, the pixel plotting
routine is increadably slow, but if you buypass it, it speeds it up emensly,
could we do the same hting for the ti83/ti-83+? or is that what we are doing
right now?
because if we could just bypass it, and just draw straight to the lcd port,
that would be much better

I also realise, that we would have to make multipul versions for different
rom versions, I'm sure, but this is just an idea, so .....just wonderin