Re: A83: Shell/program in FP-stack ???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Shell/program in FP-stack ???

I tried this solution one time with ZeS, but you have many problems:
-the stack is 400 bytes so its kinda limited for a shell (I know, ZeS is 200 bytes :P)
-you cannot know if a program uses that part of the stack, so if yhe shell is poped-up ...
-I'm not sure about this, but TI-OS may reset the stack 'sometimes'.

 Jean Carot

-- http://yhean.online.fr

--

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html