A83: some questions for 83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: some questions for 83+

Hey everyone,
It's me again. I have some questions. One, does anybody know how to do
floating point and normal input for the 83? There is an example of it in
asmguru, but I have no idea how to port it. Also, how can I make a program
that modifies itself. I am trying to have the highscore save in the original
program, so that if the program is archived and the calc resets, it doesn't
lose the data that would be in "safe"ram. I know it can be done, Zkart it
does something with changing a .dw statement, like this:

subroutine
      ld   hl,5000
      ld   (string),hl

string:
      .dw   1000

I can't get it to work. I would appreciate any help! Thanks everybody!

                   Nick Reichert