Re: A83: Calling All Great Programers Part III !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Calling All Great Programers Part III !!

woops
I'm sorry about the bit of misinformation saying that bcall and call are the
same
looking through the source code, i saw, later, that it is infact for the ti83
that bcall is just a defined call, so if it's purly ti83 your coding for the
2 are interchangalbe
but for the ti83+ it is different

but the code could easily be changed for compatabliity. for example, the
following code could be changed to work on both:
(83 only)
call junk

(83 and 83+ converted:)
bcall(junk)

it only differes once the code is made, apparently their is some extra code
needed. taken straight from ion.inc:
(83 version)
#define bcall(xxxx)   call xxxx
(83+ version)
#define bcall(xxxx) rst 28h \ .dw xxxx

this is just a thireitical approach to this. but this is, what it might be....

change program address(rst 28h),
new address(.dw xxxx)

Tell me if I'm wrong, but anyways
I hope that helps, and not confuse you....well anyways
bye!