Re: A83: TI COLOR!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TI COLOR!!!!

I'm a witness too.  I've messed my calc up bad and it displayed blue lines
that dissappear little by little.  But my real question is why is it that
when you display something that takes alot of pixles like shading above or
below a graph the screen fades?  Is that just a problem with my calc or is
it something that everyone has?  But Color on an 83+, that would rock!!

-Direct G-