[A83] Re: Can't Connect

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Can't Connect

I recently had the same problem and then contacted with TI. They requested
detailed system infor and kind of an error report. Then I replaced the
calculator in warranty. I'm not sure what caused the problem, but it looks
like a problem with hardware. (Have you recently dropped or physically
crashed your calculator somewhere?)

> > Just recently, my TI-83 Plus stopped connecting to my computer/other
> > calculators. There's nothing wrong with the cable, because it worked
> between
> > two other calculators. Is something broken, is there any way to fix
> this, and
> > has anyone had this problem before?

=====
I'm a moderator of http://www.ti-programmers.com forumBrain: an apparatus with which we think we think.
Beyin: onu kullanarak düşündüğümüzü düşündüğümüz bir alet.
  -Ambrose Bierce