RE: A83: Input

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A83: Input

I put almost unlimited chars in a string through TI-Basic, the problem with 16 chars, is that the TIOS can't display strings of over 16 chars properly on the home screen (it's kinda dumb, it doesn't understand to go to the next line.. but hey, that's no problem in assembly, puts automatiaclly goes to the next line if the current line is full)

Greetings,
Peter Martijn

Chaos, like Windows, is just an alternative form of logic...