A83: tse83p.cjb.net, Screenshots of TSE/MShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: tse83p.cjb.net, Screenshots of TSE/MShell

    I have now uploaded my website for TSE* which is at
http://tse83p.cjb.net. There are now animated screenshots of all the
programs I've written for TSE so far (Forever Tunnel, Death Trap, Pong
Solo, and Resistor Toolkit), and I've got more in the works. I've used
code from ZLIB and ZGFXL in the TSELIBS package so I wouldn't feel right
about releasing it until I've got Joe.W's permission to use his code
(which is practically the only reason why I havn't released it yet). So
unless someone can alleaviate my worries about this then you'll have to
wait :-(. Actually, considering it's easter - I wonder if he's away, I
guess we could be in for a --long-- wait :-(.

--Robin Kay--
* TSE is my new (multi-tasking) shell for the TI-83+!!!