Re: A83: tse83p.cjb.net, Screenshots of TSE/MShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: tse83p.cjb.net, Screenshots of TSE/MShell

Sorry about that, lately I've been just skimming my email and ignoring
most of it and stuff tends to get buried.
Anyway, anyone can use any of my code, of course it would be nice to get
credit.

--
Joe Wingbermuehle
http://www.usmo.com/~joewing