Re: A83: Upcoming Software From The Hays Games Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Upcoming Software From The Hays Games Company

Tom,
Yes, I'm sure some of you could supply us with all the e-mail we could
handle, but in doing so, you would lose the right to tell Hays what you
think is right and wrong in the TiCommunity because that is one of the
tricks Hays used to use on programmers over and over, and you would in turn
be as bad as we once were.  The TiCOmmunity has already expressed that they
do not want flammers, which is one of the many reasons why Hays was shunned
from the Community the first time back in July '98.  But now, through
legitimacy, Hays is slowly being readmitted into the Community.  We have
learned that in order to be accepted in this community, you have to work
woth other programmers rather then attempt to destroy them, like how we
onced attacked Bill Nagel and Joe W.  So yes, Tom, you could flame us and
try to remove us from the community, but you would be no better then we once
were, and you would be on the road to losing respect from the community.
Sorry, but thats the way it is, and we learned the hard way, perhaps it's
time that you learn as well.  By the way, your message contridicts the
folowing quote in your signiture:

Michael Smith
Hays Games Company
http://cob250.dn.net/members/haysgames/