Re: A83: Opcode questions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Opcode questions...

ld b,b and all of those are there because when you design a logical
system, such as a microchip, rather than have undefined states you
simply make it whatever is easiest. So instead having to make exceptions
for every register (ie. skip the ld self,self) they include it.

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
homosapian@geocities.com