Re: A83: The link commands seem not work

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On 22-May-99, you wrote:

> When I use the "in a,(BPORT)" or "out (BPORT),a" command, my calc crashes or
> it didn't put a correct value to a. What can I do?

> Cédric

The bport has some system control lines other than the link port lines. Don't
change these bits. You can read from the bport to see what the other lines
are set to, because they will always be the same while user asm programs are
executed. This way you can find out what you must or into the accumulator
before writing to the linkport. When reading you just want to read the two
least significant bits, which is why you and by 11b (=3).

Linus
--
                                                           wwww
                                                          (o)(O)