A83: a few quick things

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: a few quick things

hola its me the person who doesnt know asm (yet, im gona start learning
once im done withschool for the year, only 7 days woohoo) anywas i am a
expert basic programer but i have become fed up with its limits but i was
thinking is it possable to combine basic and asm into 1 program. if so  yea
ha, also i saw a project for the TI-85 named TI-EV or Escape velocity its a
very very fun game only for the mac so i wont bore you with the detales,
check them out at http://www.escape-velocity.com but i was wondering if we
could do this for a group project, i will get my hands on theare website so
you can see how thare doing. but i think if we could port this lots of
people would love it. (hell im adicted to it's sequal) or how about that.
doing EV: override for the ti-83 its website is
http://www.escape-velicity.com/override/

thanks
(oh yes whats the url for a website named something like ti-dimention or
something like that. its got basic stuff and asm stufff on it. i need to
find it agin)

thanks
	Adeamus

Follow-Ups: References: