Re: A83: Re: Program Help/External Programs/SOS Concepts.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Program Help/External Programs/SOS Concepts.

Yes you can use rom calls in libraries and yes you can also call your own
program from the library (the program stays @ $9327 even when you use
library calls).  Why you would want to do this I'm not sure, because that
would mean that any program using that library routine would have to have
that code in their program...

-Dan