Re: A83: Bye bye now

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Bye bye now

In a message dated 03/15/99 9:52:44 PM, Jared173@aol.com writes:

>I can't take it any more... the constant harassment of us aol people and
>the blatant disregard from all of you people for my feelings in this matter
>is causing me to leave the list.  - Actually, I'm going to journey to the
>TI-89 world and learn their "backwards" assembly language, and I might be
back
>after I get nice and settled in there.  Anyway, thanks for all the help, and
>I hope that somehow, just maybe I managed to actually help someone during my
>stay on the list.
>
>Now -- how do I unsubscribe?
>
>just kidding :)
>-Jared C.
>http://come.to/tivault

Ok, well it sucks to see you go, since you were one of the more adept AOL
users out there who could back the rest of us up: Me, Vortexx15, ManjiLump,
Atmaz, and Dsc984. =P  Hmm, be prepared to have frequent crashes of your 89
(about 20 a day I hear) because of the current Crappy, I mean Unstable, Shells
out there.  I suppose I would be tempted to go learn 68k also if I had an 89,
I don't plan on getting myself one though, anybody wanna buy me one...? =)  I
suppose that's a No, but if I did move (Up?) to 68k, I sure wouldn't leave the
83 community, you guys are cool... =)

														--Jason K.