Re: A83: (Unsquish) HEXtoASCII routine (Not checked)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: (Unsquish) HEXtoASCII routine (Not checked)

Who says it has to be an on-calc unsquish program?  We are also greatly in
need of a .83p --> .z80/.asm unsquish program.  I've tried dasm and all it is
is a pile of progs that don't do their job very well.  if someone could make a
program that turned a .83p into a .z80/.asm in one program, I think it can do
everyone good at some point or another.  Imagine that you just finished a long
a$$ed program and you send it to your calc, it runs fine but still has some
bugs, all of a sudden there is this horrible screech coming from your
computer, the mouse doesn't respond, the keyboard is about as useful as the
plastic it's molded from, and upon pressing the dreaded "reset button" your
computer says, "Error reading drive C:  Abort, Retry, Fail."  You have just
lost possibly the hardest work you've done all your life.  The only remaining
copy of the code is on your calc and there is no way to get the source code
back because it's squished... you are screwed.  Okay, I'm done now.
cul8r