Re: A83: (Unsquish) HEXtoASCII routine (Not checked)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: (Unsquish) HEXtoASCII routine (Not checked)

Because the guy doesn't have the ability to transfer the program to his
computer (I think?), and that was the whole point of having a unsquish,
besides Jimmy made one for CPU that'll convert an 83P file so why should
I do the same? Besides, I don't even know if that routines works... I
never even tried to assemble it so.

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
homosapian@geocities.com