A83: 83 -> PC Comms (X-posted TI-H and ASM83)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: 83 -> PC Comms (X-posted TI-H and ASM83)

I'm writing an MP3 player for the PC, using my 83 as the control interface (possible car application). I've got everything sorted apart from one minor niggle. I can get my calc communicating with my 486 that's sitting downstairs without any problems, but My K6-2-300 kills it. I've seen references in the Cal docs to a problem with faster systems, and it says it incorporates special routines to deal with this, but I can't seem to trace what they are.  Has anyone else seen this one before, or have any ideas?

Pete