From: Chris (Man in the Moon)
ch@calc.org

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Matthews <Peter@snap.clara.net>
To: 'TI Hardware' <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>; 'ASM83'
<assembly-83-digest@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 1999 1:23 AM
Subject: A83: 83 -> PC Comms (X-posted TI-H and ASM83)

I'm writing an MP3 player for the PC, using my 83 as the control interface
(possible car application). I've got everything sorted apart from one minor
niggle. I can get my calc communicating with my 486 that's sitting
downstairs without any problems, but My K6-2-300 kills it. I've seen
references in the Cal docs to a problem with faster systems, and it says it
incorporates special routines to deal with this, but I can't seem to trace
what they are.  Has anyone else seen this one before, or have any ideas?

Pete