Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat 2

In a message dated 6/23/99 10:16:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
choad_22@hotmail.com writes:

<< You son of a bitch, we will be the next Microsoft.  Once we start creating
 software for the PC, we'll see who's LOLing >>

hehehe..you people are pretty funny.  So learning to program for the pc
immediately makes you like Micrsoft?  well, according to that pirates of
silicon valley movie, gates did steal ideas from Apple, so maybe you do have
some hope.
Of course, you can't even program asm on the calcs, so I wouldn't be too
optimistic of you becoming the master of c++ or vb.

So I was taking a look at your excuse for a web site...I couldn't help but
notice that the only program that you actually made by yourself was your
password protection program (in basic).  Hmm, looks like a nice prog...oops!
found a problem: I can get by the "password protection" by pressing the on
key.
And, have you taken a look at your "fan mail" or guestbook lately?  your fan
mail is nothing but hate mail, and well..your guestbook is 123 or so messages
of people saying how gay you are.

hehe, you programming for the pc..
all right, enough of that.

Good riddance,