Re: A83: Hays Games Co. Admits Defeat

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mike Smith wrote:
> You son of a bitch, we will be the next Microsoft.  Once we start creating
> software for the PC, we'll see who's LOLing

If you would, I think I would lol even wilder, seeing that the world really _is_
totally fucked up, and then trying to put an end to this miserable world, by
some nice epidemic bilogical warfare, starting in your state! :)
(I could probably just get something from my sink.)
Probably I shouldn't need to destroy all of the world..  just the extremists..
like Iran, Irak, USA, China and russia and...  hmm.. what the heck, I'll take it
all just to be safe :)

//Olle