Re: A83: Basic Extention Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Basic Extention Program

In a message dated 25-01-99 2:29:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lairfight@softhome.net writes:

> > >quiet

 >>Ya ya sorry about the spelling...

 >> Anyway I definitely think we should use the lists, just have the user
 >>store the list name in Ans.  That should be easy enough.  Than X and Y

 >why not store the whole list in ans?
Ok, this would probably be better:
The list is what the variables are, and Ans will be the function, so for a
sprite, you would do this:
{8,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,1,1}->ASM
"SPRITE
Send(9pgrmASM
The first number in the list is the size of the sprite, and the last two are
the coordinates.  The list used would always be called ASM, so that the user
would not have to memorize all the variables, and it would take up less space.

Also might want to include a function called ?, and when run it would display
all the functions and what is required in the list.
-David