Re: A83: Re: Dark Nation (AKA Nation of Darkness) Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On 18-Jan-99, Jkhum98@aol.com wrote:
>So your game is similar to Monkey Island, but not a "port" of the actual one,
>right? =P

Exactly, the only connection between monkey island and my game is the
adventure game look-and-feel.

>  Hey, how much longer will your "z80 packing routines" stay Yours?
>prolly After you release your project, But I hope you Do consider letting the
>rest of the TI (z80) community use them as well... =)

>--Jason K.

Well, I suppose so. When it comes to z80 code, only the unpacker is working.
But I have a packer that I intentionally wrote in ansi c, so it shouldn't be
any problems porting. I actually used those routines in my "Complications"
demo, the proof being that I wrote "isn't it odd how that executable fits
into only <whatever it was> bytes" in the readme & the release announcement
mail. =)

Linus

.--> ____
|    \OO/     -  -- --- ------ Linus Akesson -- http://fly.to/linus.world -.
         "640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
         -------> MrCookie v1.1 (text/misc/MrCookie.lha) <--------