Re: A83: sprite won't clear completly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: sprite won't clear completly

>Yes? Why can't he complain about your signature? I mean, the signature
>is
>supposed to sort of reflect the opinions of the sender. It is meant to
>be
>read. So what's wrong with somebody reacting upon it?
>
>I won't give my standpoint in the computer war question now, since
>most
>people here know it & the rest don't care. But your signature will be
>subject of flames as long as you keep it.
>
>Linus

Why exactly does it matter? If it means that much to you then I'll erase
it... And when did I say he COULDN'T complain about my signature? All I
said was "First off, that is my signature, it comes up with every message
I send" Since when does that mean Olle can't complain about my signature?
Yeah, got ya there didn't I? :P
(KSA)Tekken
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]