Re: A83: sprite won't clear completly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On 18-Feb-99, (KSA) Tekken (uncool3@juno.com) wrote:

>First off, that is my signature, it comes up with every message I send,

Yes? Why can't he complain about your signature? I mean, the signature is
supposed to sort of reflect the opinions of the sender. It is meant to be
read. So what's wrong with somebody reacting upon it?

I won't give my standpoint in the computer war question now, since most
people here know it & the rest don't care. But your signature will be a
subject of flames as long as you keep it.

Linus

                                                           \\//
                                                          [o][O]
| Linus Akesson                                | http://fly.to/linus.world |
              How do you spot a blind man in a nudist colony?
              It's not hard!