Re: A83: It's HAYS not 'hayes'

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: It's HAYS not 'hayes'

At 08:16 PM 8/9/99 PDT, you wrote:
>Hardly matters, however.  It's only a matter of time until the Ti83
>community is under the Hays Games Company's power.  Time time is drawing
>near my fellow Ti83 owners.  Soon, the Hays Corporation will make it's
>mighty return to the home front.  With new alliances, and probably even
>newer enemies, which will all be crushed under our corporate fist.  Behold,
>the new upcoming release list for SOS Diffusion:

Huh?

>Fella Bowling II: Bowlin' for Tepe!
>San Francisco V 2000
>NBA Hangtime 2000
>Major League Baseball 2000
>Atomic Tetris
>Duckhunt Silver
>Final Fantasy Adventures
>Messenger 2000
>Safe 2000
>naZi invaderZ
>Batman and Robin's MOM?
>Doorways '98 Software Emulator

oooooooh!  These programs sound Sooooo exciting!  Why are you suddenly
releasing 12 (count them, t-w-e-l-v-e) programs and games?  I can't _wait_
until these programs are released to the general 83 community to load them
onto my non-existent 83 calculator.  I hope you are releasing the 83 ROM
image with that Doorways '98 EMU thingy too (which would be really
cool...cause I don't own an 83).  I can't wait to try that too.  This is
sooo thrilling.  Thank you Hays.  I am looking forward to all the fun I
will have.

>Keep in mind this is just the first release date, codenamed 'Back in Black'
>ready for the grand opening of our new Geocities account.

ooooooooo...GeoCities....sounds, ummm, impressive.

           Thomas J. Hruska -- shinelight@crosswinds.net
                  http://www.shininglightpro.com/

Follow-Ups: References: