A83: It's HAYS not 'hayes'

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: It's HAYS not 'hayes'

Hardly matters, however.  It's only a matter of time until the Ti83
community is under the Hays Games Company's power.  Time time is drawing
near my fellow Ti83 owners.  Soon, the Hays Corporation will make it's
mighty return to the home front.  With new alliances, and probably even
newer enemies, which will all be crushed under our corporate fist.  Behold,
the new upcoming release list for SOS Diffusion:

Fella Bowling II: Bowlin' for Tepe!
San Francisco V 2000
NBA Hangtime 2000
Major League Baseball 2000
Atomic Tetris
Duckhunt Silver
Final Fantasy Adventures
Messenger 2000
Safe 2000
naZi invaderZ
Batman and Robin's MOM?
Doorways '98 Software Emulator

Keep in mind this is just the first release date, codenamed 'Back in Black'
ready for the grand opening of our new Geocities account.

Hail Hays
Mike Smith
Head Programmer