Re: A83: Maillist ediquitte/some other stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Maillist ediquitte/some other stuff

now I remember, you said to quote only the first 5-14 lines of the
message.  Dammit, I hate when I do things like that.

-Phelan 'Amen' Wolf

PS:  Well what did you expect from a 15 year old adv. analysis (A+ in
that class) expert, who farms hogs for a living...

>From owner-assembly-83-outgoing@towerguard.unix.edu.sollentuna.se Sat
Sep 12 19:20:40 1998