Re: A83: Random values

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Random values

You're welcome...glad it worked.  I *ALWAYS* get that hl,de thing mixed
up...always.  :)

Yeah, I'd be very interested in seeing it, please send it along.  Thanks.

James.

> THANK YOU!
>
> I'm using your code and it works perfectly (after changing ex hl,de to ex
de,hl - I looked it up in the tab)!

> The Core code of my first asm-program is now complete. It's a Nibbles
clone (remember that QBasic thing?) What now needs to be done is designing
levels 2 - ? and perhaps write some nice intro-/outroscreens. After that I
may do a little optimizing of the code - however its quite fast - had to
put in quite a big delay to slow it down to be playable. (Now _THATS_
something one woulnd't need with ti-basic :-) - and its less than 1500
bytes so.... I think its nice.

> If anyone would care to see it and possibly comment on it - let me know.
I'll be happy to start "shipping" it..