A83: Various things (for the E2 83 driver)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Various things (for the E2 83 driver)

Do the 2 above calls affect the graph buffer? (I sure hope so, or I have
a lot of work to do)  Also, how can I protect against a program detecting
extra keypresses because the user didn't relaese the key s/he was holding
before the program got to the next get key?

Finaly, what's wrong with this code?  It's supposed to inverse 7 rows of
pixels including whatever text is there.  It is supposed to work at the
line number in the variable Barpos.

-------------- Code --------------
drawbar:
	ld hl,(barpos)		; Copy barpos into l, crap into h
	ld h,$00		; ... But overwrite crap
	ld de,$0000
	ex hl,de
	ld b,12
HlX12:
	add hl,de		; Multiply by 12 to get offset
	djnz HlX12

	ld de,VIDEO_MEM		;
	add hl,de		;
	ld b,$54		; b will be a counter -- 7 lines
drawloop:
	ld a,(hl)		; Invert
	xor 255			;
	ld (hl),a		;
	inc hl
	djnz drawloop
	ret

				Thanks,
				Alan
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]