Re: A83: Question: calc music

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Question: calc music

Yes the program starts and it works, I've listened to it at an AM Radio
even if I didn't tune in the best frequence I could hear the stereo sound.
I call the two lines data and clock because Mel tsai started calling them
like that when he made his expander SF, also the one I call clock sends
a pulse something like every second in the normal ti-dos mode.

It's my brothers server which has the wrong date but Im going to make him
fix it.

/Stefan