A83: Re: How to turn caluclator off in ASM.....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: How to turn caluclator off in ASM.....

My personal experience is that the TI documents are useless until you
already have a grasp on syntax for the z80.  I would definitely recommend
getting some of the tutorials.  Some (but not all) have some very useful
information for the beginning asm programmer.  I have, though found that
once I've gotten the hang of it that the TI documentation on calls are very
valuable.

NE