A83: Re: Re: Re: Re: TASM help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Re: Re: Re: TASM help

Conway:

Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re...he-he.

Yeah, there was a strange extended ASCII character and something else I
can't remember.  It was that circle with the cross beneath (male symbol, I
think)

James.

PS:  Conway, you're that genius who's done the Ti-Net and memory expansion
and backup devices etc., right?  Damn cool stuff you have there!

James Matthews.
E-mail (family):    matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp
E-mail (private):  james_matthews@hotmail.com

Homepage:  http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/tomcat21/index2.html