Re: A83: networked calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: networked calcs

At 07:40 PM 6/15/98 +0100, you wrote:
>protocol, but it'd probably work.  Now all you have to do is build a small
>network hub (around a z80 with a flashrom or something) with three link
>ports, that will handle this.

Ummm...someone already made TI-Hub which allows you to link 6 calcs
together (I think, could be 8 though).  In fact, the same person is
currently working on protocols and routines for the hub in ASM.  I think a
PIC chip is being used to program the protocols for the Hub and the
routines will be distributed when he has a finished product.  Until then,
all we can do is wait.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org