A83: Re: fwd: petition

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: fwd: petition

Now the guy tells me...I go to all the trouble of organizing it, and they
basically say no the day I send it...

ok, well...I'll organize a freaking wish list...same method people...if you
want something, send it to me with the subject "wish" and gimme
details...*sigh*

James.

PS:  The bombardment was a joke...Conway is like that, aren't you Conway
:)...