A83: Re: fwd: petition

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: fwd: petition

I'm gonna go through this e-mail...

> To all -    My name is Pat Milheron and I was the lead software engineer
for
> the TI-83 and also the one who pushed for opening up the 83 for assembly
language
> programming.

Thanks.

> I understand your frustrations about not having more information about
> the 83  system routines, but you need to understand that TI had never
promised
> full  disclosure of information.

Hmmm, but how about this stuff:
"...These are some of the basic system routines the TI-83 uses to
manipulate
matrices. This is by far not a complete list of available routines; others
will be documented if there seems to be a need for it..."

THERE'S NEED!!!!!  I got 50 signatures...

>I do this to keep an eye open for some 'major' gaps in what I believed to
be sufficient
> documentation and I do not know of any outstanding 'gaps' at this time,
if I am wrong I
> would like to receive a 'wish list' that is a collection of what you all
think the gaps are.

Ok, coming right up...but please look at them, and don't disregard it like
you did the petition.  I don't think you guys even LOOKED at the petition,
did you?

Later,

James.