Re: A83: A change...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: A change...

Yes but a program whose name is 3 characters long takes up less space in the
vat than a program whose name is 8 characters long. So it won't work that way.
Perhaps if you ldir the vat a bit, but then you'd have to call _enoughmem
first, and update all pointers.. so it probably isn't a good idea.

Linus