Re: A83: Re: (no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: (no subject)

Well... the opstack works backwards, starting right before the vat. Its
entries can be 1 byte or 2 bytes in size. In v1.07000 (which I'm
disassembling, don't know about the others) the word at 9311h is a pointer to
the next free byte in the opstack, i.e. the highest byte available in the free
mem block. The word at 930dh points to the end of the fpstack, i.e. the lowest
byte available in the free mem block. But I don't know if these addresses are
valid in all versions.