A83: Spaze Invaders for the Ti-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Spaze Invaders for the Ti-83

	Spaze Invaders for the Ti-83 is a great game, but what would make
it better would be to reduce the size by compressing it if it is not
already, optimizing it for SOS or A-Shell, and having linking
capabilities (maybe not).  If you made it into a two player game, it
would be awesome.  There could be 2 ships instead of 1 flying at the
bottom of the screen.
	I'm not sure, but I don't this game is compressed.  This is
because this doesn't seem to be a 6K game.  Also, it does not use
Zasmload and requires a massive amount of free space that I need for
other games.  If  were optimized for SOS, all these problems would be
fixed.  So what I am asking is that you or anyone else that knows how to
do this, to do it.  Please respond.

				Thanks,
				D. Nguyen

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]