Re: A83: All these Progs (Mac)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: All these Progs (Mac)

The only reason I wanted to open up the progs (at least the older style that
was in hex) is because I always had more of a success clicking the send
button in the edit window than the send command. I think a cool idea for link
software would (for macs) let you mount the calculator on the desktop (for
pcs) let you mount it in  My Computer. It would let you drag and drop files
into it and would produce a regular copy dialog for copying to or from! ;-)

Later,
Nick

Bryan Rabeler wrote:

> Nick Dunklee wrote:
>
> > Any mac 83 user out there have a better way to send progs to a calc than
> > that stupid link prog that TI makes? the mac version can't send any of
> > the new ones that were DevPaked or many others and it crashes the
> > computer when I try to open one of those in the editing window...It
> > can't even send group files in, you have to ungroup them before you
> > send...hmm Well once I have my PC built, I can a least send from it.
> >
> > Later,
> > Nick
> >
> > p.s. the new SOS is good, I'd use it, but the link prog won't send the
> > libraries to it....
>
> You don't want to open assembly files (DevPac'ed or not) in the edit
> window.  Neither group files.  But the TI-Graph Link software is the only
> link software available for the Mac.
>
> --
> Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>    File Archives, HTML, Features, and Support
>    the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

Follow-Ups: References: