i'm working on Slopes 2.0 for SOS. when finished it will offer...
- external levels (no change there)
- on calc level editor (no change there either)
- life scale (so it won't be so hard)
- teacher (shows you the best rout through the level
- and possibility some more items on the hill
also, i will put out the the following "software packs" ...
- list83 (for manipulating lists in assembly programs)
- matrix83 (same deal, but for matrices)
- sting83 (... for strings)
- pic83 (... for pics)
- fp83 (... for floating point numbers)
- prog83 (... for programs)
they will just be a bundle of information and programs that you can use
in your own assembly programs. and don't try to beat me to the punch,
because remember, i discovered all this stuff for myself!